Re: [TenTec] New Rig on the way...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Rig on the way...
From: Bob <n6ri@rtort.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:37:43 -0700
Dave Tipton wrote:

>Well gang... My new Jupiter will be on it's way out of TenTec's loading docs
>today..... (At least I think it will.. He said he'd get it right out.)
>
>  I'm still working on the insurance settlement, but I just couldn't wait
> anymore.. LOL
>
>  Now I just need to figure out how to set the levels on my UB-802 I bought to
> use a Heil Mic with the thing.  Anyone wanna get on the air this weekend and
> expirement with it?

Contrats on the new rig. I am sure you will love it. I have a pegasus
and really loved that rig. I also have a UB-802 and the Heil hc-4 and
hc-5 headset.  I would be glad to help you set your audio if you help me
the following weekend when I should have my Orion unpacked and setup. :)

I only have 20, 15 and 10m. Email to setup the time and freq.

Bob - N6RI