Re: [TenTec] New Rig on the way...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Rig on the way...
From: Dave Tipton <dave@lodave.org>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
Sounds good Bob.  I'm thinking Saturday afternoon.  Others should feel free to
join us as well, might actually be a lot of fun.  Maybe Saturday at 3pm Central
on say 14.250, with alternate being 14.290...  Just my initial thoughts.  I
haven't looked to see if there is a Phone contest this weekend.  That could put
the kaibosh on all of it.

Robert Tortajada <n6ri@rtort.com> wrote:  Contrats on the new rig. I am sure
you will love it. I have a pegasus
and really loved that rig. I also have a UB-802 and the Heil hc-4 and
hc-5 headset. I would be glad to help you set your audio if you help me
the following weekend when I should have my Orion unpacked and setup. :)

I only have 20, 15 and 10m. Email me to setup the time and freq.

Bob - N6RI