Re: [TenTec] usb to serial

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] usb to serial
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:14:13 -0600
thank you Buck. i am about ready to install a Serial Port card in my
computer. i check with a local computer store on the USB to Serial to learn
that another ham had tried the USB they sell. don't recall the name brand
but i have seen it online as well. gold color...that ham had not been able
to make it work with his radio. there are several challenges that are
software connected. from what i can gather the serial card plugged into a
desktop has no software problems.
73 jack
PS that is a challenge for the folks who have no slots tho.