Re: [TenTec] Mobile Power Source for Scout

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>,<Jliving39@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mobile Power Source for Scout
From: "JAMES HANLON" <knjhanlon@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:11:22 -0600
Jim,

Radio Shack is selling out a rechargeable 12 volt battery supply that they call
the "Power UP" Model DA12V12-MMPu.  It contains a 12 volt, 12 AH battery and an
internal charger that works from 120 vac.   It has jumper cables in case you
need to jump start a car with it and also a cigarette lighter socket circuit
breaker protected at 15 amps for running accessories such as your Scout or my
Argonaut.  It comes in a neat little molded plastic box about the size of a
"lunch box" and it has a handle on top for easy carrying.  It costs around $20.
 I saw some on the shelf of my local store just a couple of days ago.

Jim Hanlon, W8KGI