Re: [TenTec] Tentec Microphones and Speakers

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tentec Microphones and Speakers
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:49:08 -1000
Hi Dave,

I replaced the front panel on my 960 Power Supply/Speaker, so I got a
good look at that speaker. It is verrry small. I guess about a 2.5 X 4
inch oval speaker. I'm pretty sure that 961 and 962 power supplies use
the same size speaker. I don't know about the unit that matches the
Jupiter. In any case, I am sure that I could get much better sound
quality from my Paragon, were I to use a larger speaker. I think when
you get the matching speaker you may like the looks and be disappointed
with the sound.

Ken N6KB