Re: [TenTec] Non-digital Ten-Tec transceivers

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Non-digital Ten-Tec transceivers
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 07:48:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi William,
   The Omni C was the last of this line of the Omni's and had all
the proper mods made. It also worked properly on the WARC bands.
I know C before D. The process was Omni A (analog)model 545; Omni
A  series B, Model 545B; Omni D (digital display) model 546; Omni
D  series B model 546B; Omni D series C (also known as Omni C)
Model 546C. The model 546C was the only one with the WARC bands
that worked properly, others has spurs due to choice of IF
frequencies.
Here is a good web site that tells about the different ten-tec
equipment. http://www.qsl.net/tentec/
73 Jim K4CGY