[TenTec] Items For Sale

To: "Ten-Tec @ Contesting. Com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Items For Sale
From: "W8KEB" <kburrough200@scpwildblue.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:36:26 -0400
Hi All

The day has came, I must down size the station

Major Health Problems have forced me to down size my station. I have the
following for Sale:

One Model 217, 500 Hz CW Filter

One Model 218,1800 Hz SSB Filter

One Model 219, 250 Hz CW Filter

These Filters are out of my Orion Classic. $75.00 each shipped to the lower
48 states. Postal Money Order only.

OMNI C, Model 546C with both crystal filters, all 10 meter band crystals and
all WARC Band crystals. I bought this Omni C from Ten-Tec on 29 Sept 01.
Transceiver is in very good shape and looks very nice with no missing
letters on the front panel. You will not be disappointed.

$350.00 plus $25.00 shipping, Postal Money Order only. Pick up here in
Eastern Ohio and save the shipping and get to play with this Omni C before
buying.

Century/21, like new in looks and the way it works. Ten-Tec rebuilt PTO,
replaced Set Drive and Zero Beat Switches. Cleaned and Aligned in December
2005. Used very little since.

$195.00 plus $25.00 shipping, Postal Money Order only. Price is firm.

T-Kit 1340 with Small Wonder Labs Freq-Mite Morse Frequency Counter
installed. A very nice 1340 and works great. You always know what frequency
you are on.

$90.00 plus $10.00 shipping, Postal Money Order only.

ICOM IC-703 Plus All Mode Transceiver. HF/50 MHZ. This radio was put into
service on 31 March 2005. It has the FL-53A, 250 Hz CW Filter installed and
comes with the FL-52A, 500 Hz CW Filter in the box. These filters cost
169.95 each. Also included with this radio is the CT-17 CI-V Level
Converter. I think this cost $120.00 from ICOM. I will also include the
Rascal GLS to ICOM 703 Plus cable for PSK. Original Manual and Mic and The
Nifty Mini-Manual for the IC-703 Plus.

Price is $650 plus $25.00 shipping, Postal Money Order only.

Ken/w8keb

Flushing, Ohio

w8keb@arrl.net