[TenTec] Argonaut V CAT interfacing

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V CAT interfacing
From: "Bob Towers" <2m0kdz@beeb.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:45:11 +0100
I recently bought a second-hand Argoanut V with TCXO and fan. My main interest
is digtal modes and I would like to interface the rig to my PC. The manual is
pretty useless and, in contast with the manual for my Omni V, all it says is
"buy the cable". The cable is even rarer than the Argonaut V over here!

If anybody could help with cable pinouts and connections, it would be much
appreciated. I plan to use it with MixW - as I do with the Omni - and would
like full CAT control, including switching the PTT line via software.

Thanks and 73

Bob
2M0KDZ