Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 22:07:39 -0400
While I don't know if in this case the following is neccesarily true, always
remember:

There will always be those who will go out of their way to knock someone
else's product.

In some cases, they can only promote what they like by tearing down someone
else.
In some cases, they can't believe someone else's high marks, and figure they
have to counter it.
In some cases, who knows?

But just as some on this reflector are called "zealots," there will always
be the "anti-zealots" out there.

Consider the source.  Consider his remarks.  File accordingly.

Oh, and if he doesn't want his Jupiter, then I can find a spot for it at the
new QTH.  Honest.

73, ron w3wn