Re: [TenTec] PSK/RTTY Which rig?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PSK/RTTY Which rig?
From: Craig Roberts <crgrbrts@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:32:52 -0400
Hi Dave,

Since you have a Jupiter it may be redundant in a way, but a Pegasus is
a very nice digital rig (in my opinion) and is bargain priced if you
already own a decent PC to hang it on.

I use my Pegasus  most often for digital and my Corsair for SSB and CW.
>From the reports I get, the Corsair seems to sound a little bit better
on sideband than the Pegasus does and appears to be less susceptible to
RF-induced problems on voice.  I really enjoy the Pegasus on digital,
however, with N4PY and MixW, MMTTY and MMSTV software.

73,

Craig
W3CRR