Re: [TenTec] SDR 1000 vs Orion vs SDR-X

To: <geraldj@storm.weather.net>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SDR 1000 vs Orion vs SDR-X
From: "RM" <kamar@inr.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:19:54 -0400
Hi Jerry,

Yes indeed; Six is open and has for bunch of weeks; and I sitting here with
3 HF rigs plus HF power.  My buddies up here in Southern New Hampshire are
needling me to get on the 'real' Six Meters, as they put it, and chase Grid
Squares.........

At least there's a good chance is open when 6 is popping....

Happy Dxing,

Ron/NU1U