Re: [TenTec] Is Orion really worth it? Given the published problems?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Is Orion really worth it? Given the published problems?
From: Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 02:18:09 -0400
Taking a presentation out of context proves nothing about the
numbers, but proves a lot about the poster! The best numbers does not
make a good radio, the whole radio determines if it's best or not.

You MUST also include the accompanying write-up and pay specific
attention to what was said about incomplete firmware, to be fair AND correct.

Tom - W4BQF