Re: [TenTec] My rare Ten Tec microphone

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My rare Ten Tec microphone
From: Curt Gamble <W0ALC@Mindspring.Com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:51:04 -0600
Scott Robbins  W4PA,

I have heard your name mentioned (in a very positive way) by my neighbor
Steve, KØSX here
in Cedaredge CO.  He has a Tentec station in it;'s entirety and I
eventually will move in that direction
myself with an Orion 2 etc.  I am impressed with your product line,and
your attention to feedback on
received via emails etc.

I just wanted to say being an outsider keep up the good work,  full
speed ahead and damn the
torpedoes as the saying goes.  Maybe one of these days I will try to
make one of your factory
hamfests.
                            73,  Curt  WØALC  Cedaredge, CO (45 miles
ESE of Grand Junction)