[TenTec] Why I like my Ten Tec's

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Why I like my Ten Tec's
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:59:14 EDT
Well I managed to have the little bitty screw that holds the Knob for the
sub rx disappear, I think It left for the summer and the knob was acting weird.

It certainly not on the floor , where I didn't drop it.  ( don't you hate
shag carpet.)

So I sent a short email to the kind folks at Ten Tec explaining my dilemma.

2 days later I got a nice little package in the mail with afore mentioned
set screws enclosed.

Thanks again  Ten Tec.  its just a little thing,  but by  golly, I certainly
appreciate it. That is why Ten Tec has such loyal customers,  me thinks.

thanks

tom N6AJR