[TenTec] Relay Driver

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Relay Driver
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:58:31 -0500
Have a few replies for relay "Source" Driver boards that will work with the
Array solutions Six Pack,  KO4NR antenna switch (Far Circuits) or the Far
Circuits 2X6 antenna switch ( works same as Six Pack ).

These boards will also present Yeasu format band ABCD data to other devices,
such as Yaesu Amplifiers and the PC parrallel port for some of the logging
programs and antenna switch controller software on the market.

Last call before I put in the order for the boards.

Most that have replied wanted fully assembled boards.  If you want a
complete packange, I'll also put the board in a suitable plastic box with a
cable to the Orion if you'll cover parts and time. (I have to do this any
way for my Orion. )

Best wishes,
Rich
K5SF