Re: [TenTec] Being a Contrarian...."

To: <gsm@mendelson.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Being a Contrarian...."
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 07:30:14 -0500
Regarding "highly technical programming such as an ORION II"; after spending
twenty years in R&D of Telecom and RF applications, I agree... it takes lots
of money for  highly competent programmer teams to get working a product
with minimal bugs out of the lab and into the market. See
http://www.csm-gh.com/projects.htm for examples of beta tests and
"controlled introductions" with communications industry R&D teams. Seemingly
no new software product is without bugs or runs as expected outside the R&D
lab.

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r) G.L.Huber
9679 Heron Bay Road
Bloomington, Illinois 61704
(309)662-0604
www.csm-gh.com
csm-gh@www.csm-gh.com
gary.huber@us.army.mil
ab9m@arrl.net
former National Webmaster for The Society of the Fifth Division
www.societyofthefifthdivision.com
www.csm-gh.com/75thRepoDepo.htm