Re: [TenTec] Being tired of "On being a contrarian"

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Being tired of "On being a contrarian"
From: "David H. Walker" <k0cop@onlymyemail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:05:53 -0000
I think I have read every post in the last month. Everyone has to have a
forum. I think the posts have been generally FB. Gee if we don't like
something I hit the delete and go on. For many the very lack of information
produces frustration. For others they are just expressing their knowledge on
the subject. We all can learn from these discussions no matter how contrary
they maybe. Yes, I own an Orion and two Omni Six radios. I have finally
found the right combo for the Orion and with the help of good medical advice
I am still fairly sane!
Best to all.
David

73,K0COP