Re: [TenTec] Yep -- Omni VII

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yep -- Omni VII
From: Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:55:39 -0400
And I want to be the first to go or record and tell ya'll that it
works flawless for me and I've never had any problems. So ya'll
either don't have the right kind of antenna, or you don't know how to
ground your station properly, or you just haven't read the manual, or
you just don't know how to operate a good radio. And according to the
ARRL's yet unpublished test results, the IC-7800 doesn't stand a chance.

Tom - W4BQF