Re: [TenTec] New OMNI VII

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New OMNI VII
From: "Rick Weaver" <weave2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:25:06 -0400
Just curious, if you can hook the VII to a router could you access Echo link
without a computer...work a weak SSB station on 20 and hit a switch on the
rig to move to an Echo link interference free connection.?? Heck, put an sd
memory card in her for which ever version of the service you use and keep
the rig software firewalled. Might be a neat feature.
Rick K8RLW