Re: [TenTec] Using the 302R remote keypad with the Orion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using the 302R remote keypad with the Orion
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:53:27 -0400
Look at the layout of the number pad between the 302 and the Orion.  You
will see on the Orion that number 1 is in the upper left.  On the 302 you
will see that number 1 is the lower left.  So, on both the Orion and the
302, number 1 is 160m and number 7 is 15m.  And yes, geographically, the 2
number pads are flipped over.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain