Re: [TenTec] Ok, Off Topic, but long time no talk to folks...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ok, Off Topic, but long time no talk to folks...
From: "M. P. Haynes" <k4beh@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:40:03 -0400
Hi Dave,

The first thing I would try is a heavy wire attached to the ground pin on
your outlet.  (Get a plug at the hardware store and put a heavy wire to
the green pin and no other wires attached to the plug.  Plug this into a
spare outlet.)  This might be all you would need.  The wire snaked around
the room is a good second option!  Good luck.

Pat-K4BEH
K2 5061