[TenTec] Ok, Off Topic, but long time no talk to folks...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ok, Off Topic, but long time no talk to folks...
From: Dave Tipton <dave@lodave.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
I have found myself living in Southern California for the next 6 months.  Worse
yet, in a 850 sq foot apartment.  While this is not ALL bad, it does create
some real issues.

  That said...

  I'm contemplating running a sheet metal screw straight into the gutter that
runs out side of my balcony.  It's about 20 feet tall, connected to a 30 foot
wide section.  An Inverted L sorta...

  What would be the absolute best way to load this?  I'm on the second floor..
Can't put in a real ground system.  Should I get a 35 foot spool of wire and
try to make a counterpoise by unrolling it?  I can snake it around my living
room.

  Ok guys, let's hear your suggestions.

  Thanks,
  Dave