Re: [TenTec] Orion Mic Woes - Sounds like RFI but Wasn't

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Mic Woes - Sounds like RFI but Wasn't
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 04:59:33 -0000
I don't have an Orion Mark, but I've read about Heil mics and headsets
working well with the Orion. I'm sure you should be able to have the same
success. The Orion is used as contest rig, and I would think Ten Tec would
make it compatible with the Heil headset, since I would say the Heil Headset
is the most popular headset in contesting. Not the only one, but I would bet
the most popular.

GL & 73
Mike, K9MI