[TenTec] FW: Re: removing accessory plug [g]

To: "QRP-L Reflector" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>,"Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FW: Re: removing accessory plug [g]
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:13:04 -0600
Dear Joe and Gang:

I did just what you suggested = pull straight out on the plug, and off it
came.  Actually, I had to ask my xyl to do it, as she has two working arms
and hands.  Anyway, the problem is solved.  Thanks for very fast response,
Joe.  Gotta say it for the umpteenth time--the QRP fraternity is an
unbelieveably helpful, encouraging, and supportive group.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
dock0evz@earthlink.net