[TenTec] N4PY New Omni V chips

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY New Omni V chips
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:52:13 -0400
I have made up a new batch of Omni V chips.  These chips are what I am
calling my Omni V.9 version 2 chips.  In this chip, there is no longer any
need to do the extensive serial port mod that was required for serial port
operation in my original Omni V.9 chip.  The only thing needed for this chip
is to install it and relabel 3 keys on the Omni V keyboard.

New functions for the Omni V.9 version 2 chip are:

Up/Down arrow function for quick split
Revised tuning rates by mode
Icom CI-V serial port operation
Memory tune operation
Band Stacking Registers
Direct Frequency Entry
Memories that hold split frequencies

I am now taking orders for the chip.  This chip is $35.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635