Re: [TenTec] Why should I trade in My Jupiter for an OMNI VII?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Why should I trade in My Jupiter for an OMNI VII?
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:39:16 -0700
>> Ron Pfeiffer wrote:
>>> I am not a contester and I am 50/50 CW/SSB.  Maybe the more learned
>>> members
>>> could enlighten me on this question.

My best "answer" is the precise question you asked:

"why should you trade in your Jupiter for an OMNI VI?"

Answer that the best you can.  Post that and you may get at the
information you want (many of us, if we knew your particular goals,
needs, and desires, could give your our take on it.)

Clark
WA3JPG