[TenTec] Why should I trade in My Jupiter for an OMNI VII?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Why should I trade in My Jupiter for an OMNI VII?
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
Now here is an answer to an admittedly open ended
question that sounds like it was answered either by a
lawyer or an educator. I left out computer geek, but
Clark would have just as difficult a time denying
that. ;-)

With the "OMNI" moniker, I would have expected a ham
bands IF strip and an S-meter. Seems to me Jupiter II
or Jupe plus fits better. YMMV, OMHO, TU es 73..

Subject:  Re: [TenTec] Why should I trade in My
Jupiter for an OMNI VII?
From:  Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>

My best "answer" is the precise question you asked:
"why should you trade in your Jupiter for an OMNI VI?"
Answer that the best you can.  Post that and you may
get at the information you want (many of us, if we
knew your particular goals, needs, and desires, could
give your our take on it.)