[TenTec] Jupiter, W2IHY eqip, and Heil PR-40

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter, W2IHY eqip, and Heil PR-40
From: "Mark DeBord" <markinkpt@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:08:08 -0400
I just got a Jupiter this past weekend at the Ten Tec Hamfest (what a GREAT
hamfest!!!). I am going to use it as a backup to the Orion. I am wondering
if anyone else is using this exact same audio chain with their Jupiter? What
are your settings on the W2IHY 8 bander? What about the menu settings for
the Jupiter (what is your low freq rolloff and BW?) I have heard other
Jupiters (using other audio chains or mics) and they sound really good, so I
know the Jupiter is capable of some nice TX audio!

Any suggestions on setup?

Thanks,
Mark KA4ICK