[TenTec] microKeyer for sale with Orion II cable

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>,<orion565@yahoogroups.com>, <orion-bounces@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] microKeyer for sale with Orion II cable
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:38:59 -0500
Fellow enlightened,

I have a like-new-in-the-box microKeyer from microHam cabled for the Orion
II (eight pin mic), connecting cables and CDRom.  I just bought this from
another guy on the list.  These list for $289 plus shipping and I’ll sell it
for what I paid for it, $189 plus shipping.  Great deal.  If you don’t
believe me, read what folks have to say about these units on eham.net.  I
just upgrading.

Also, an Array Solutions SO2R Master system.  This particular unit was
upgraded by WX0B himself, and is in perfect working and cosmetic condition.
I paid Jay over $100 for the upgrade alone. Works well with my Orions.
These sold for almost $400 new, I’d like $250 shipped.

Finally, a brand new, never used Top Ten Devices DX Double SO2R controller.
I have two Orion cables, one for the Orion and one for the Orion II.  If you
use a radio other than O or OII, you can order specific cables from Top Ten
Devices.  $295 new, I’d like $250 shipped.

Drop me a line if you’re interested or would like more information.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN
n0xb at ARRL.net