[TenTec] Orion II - Multiple PTT Outputs

To: <orion565@yahoogroups.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>,<orion-bounces@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II - Multiple PTT Outputs
From: "Chortek, Robert L" <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:02:50 -0700

Fellow Reflectees,

Can anyone explain how to hook up a PTT Output for an accessory device
WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, using the two Amp relay outputs?  I need to key
an amp AND an accessory device at the same time (turn off the accessory
while in xmit), so as not to fry the accessory.  The I/O jack on the
back won't do it, because that is an INPUT. The only thing I can think
of is to use a splitter on one of the amp key outputs, and run one side
to the amp and the other to the accessory.

Can this be done, and if so, can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Bob/AA6VB