[TenTec] Latest Orion review on eHam

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>,CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Subject: [TenTec] Latest Orion review on eHam
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:19:18 -0700
I just don't get it....

There are days when I wonder if my Orion is worth a 5/5 (but the next
day I am happy again) but I can't think of anything I have ever used
that rated a 1/5.... and especially a review from a non Orion owner....
based on a for sale ad... An ad from a well known
amateur/contester/dxer/ that used his Orion for three years to boot! Am
I missing anything? I wrote to the eHam Review's Manager to complain on
this one. Never did that before but this was just too much. I think more
of us need to practice a little constraint at times... Oh well.

Check it out:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2128#52429

And please don't moderate me for this. I think this is a genuine concern.

73,

Jerry, KG6TT

--
Ralph Jerald "Jerry" Volpe