Re: [TenTec] TT 709 Mic

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT 709 Mic
From: "EI6DL" <ei6dl@eircom.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:07:24 +0100
Hello ! Dave .
 I to have used the TT 701 hand held mic with my Orion ll 566 ATU  . I
currently use the Heil BM10 headset with the HC/4 insert for Dx'ing and the
TT 709 on a boom arm and and find it works well. Audio reports are very good
and I use both mic's in Vox mode. Hands free its very handy for computer
logging  etc. Let me say that there is realy nothing wrong with the TT 701
mic. The HC/4 is  punchier and sharper and the TT 709 much more ones natural
voice .
P.S. Hope these comments may be of some help to you.

Bye and 73'es    Tony  EI6DL