Re: [TenTec] Help with post LDG OP-11P tuner install issue - nosignals!

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help with post LDG OP-11P tuner install issue - nosignals!
From: "RM" <kamar@inr.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:38:44 -0500
I would like to know if TenTec helps you once they know that you installed
the LDG OP-11P in the Orion. Also, make sure you have the latest manual from
LDG's website.  I would check and make sure that all of the 'jumpers' that
you can in contact with during installation are properly making contact with
its connector.

I have an LDG OP installed in my Orion II and love it; however, I kept the
Orion I tuner when I traded that rig for the Orion II.......Just in case...

Ron/NU1U