[TenTec] FS: OMNI 6 Station NIB 6 MO. Ago

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: OMNI 6 Station NIB 6 MO. Ago
From: "Jeff May" <w0xv@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:58:26 -0600
This setup is absolutely like new. It was purchased, the boxes were delivered
and never opened(even the outer cartons) until I bought the setup 6 mo. ago.
Consists of following:

Omni 6 opt 1(DSP)..2.4/1.8/.5/.25 filters (I bought and installed)
961 power supply/speaker
706 mic
301 remote encoder
Titan Amp..last regular production run with newest HV board..tubes have about
10 hrs. run time
I have all original boxes(inner and outer cartons), and manuals and the
original invoice for $5200 (ecx. filters,mic and remote encoder which I added)
If you want the perfect Omni 6 setup this is it...$3100 shipped in 4
cartons...Jeff..W0XV...respond to email W0XV@cableone.net