[TenTec] FS: Scout 555 W/Accessories

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Scout 555 W/Accessories
From: Greg S <oldlongbeard@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 14:57:30 -0800 (PST)
I have decided to sell my Scout, which is in REALLY nice shape, and
is operating perfectly. It has the optional Noise Blanker installed.
It comes with Ten Tec hand microphone, original Manual, 10,15,20,40,
and 80M Modules, and the hard to find mobile bracket (which was never
used!). Currently resides in my non-smoking shack, and I will
carefully pack, insure, and ship the above to lower 48 for $375.
Price is firm. No trades. USPS Money Order, or PAYPAL works for me.

Greg Schippers, KC8HXO