Re: [TenTec] 302R

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 302R
From: "Steve Snyder W7CM" <w7cm@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:53:43 -0800
You know I bought one the other day for my Jupiter. It came with no info. They say they have no info sheet to go with it. Yes it is in the radio manual but how hard is it to print a manual and send it with the unit?? Works go how ever and yes it is easy but out of the box it would be nice to have instructions!!

W7CM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Spencer" <ronspencer@nc.rr.com>