Re: [TenTec] S-TONE LEVEL ANNOYING

To: <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] S-TONE LEVEL ANNOYING
From: "Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 15:58:02 -0700
FWIW - The OII has a separate amplifier for headphone independent of the
speaker amp. OI did not have this. The headphone amp appears to be in the
order of 3 ohms output impedance as close as I can measure .The side tone
level is independent of how the normal speaker or headphone level is set.

I think they are running out of lines on the screen to put every adjustment
we would like on a menu .

 Hank K7HP