Re: [TenTec] Orion reviews

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion reviews
From: "n4dsp" <n4dsp@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:45:49 -0500
Thank You Dennis for saying this. Sometimes a person like the fellow who
wanted a xerox copy doesn't think that he is violating a copyright but also
does not consider what he is asking a person to do. The person has to take
time out and drive to the local Office Max and have the article xeroxed and
then pay for shipping. This is a lot to ask someone to do when all that is
necessary is to call the ARRL and for 3 bucks have it sent to you. It is not
my fault that this person allowed his membership to lapse so he should do
the right thing and rejoin and while on the telephone have the League send
out the article. Nice post Denny.

73
john-n4dsp