[TenTec] WTT: Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] WTT: Orion
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:51:46 -0800 (PST)
Want to trade Browning Golden Eagle Twins with 5 pill
foot warmer, Moonraker 8, and a PAL slider for Orion.
Prefer color fishfinder on the Orion, let's talk.
Working on my upgrade from "CB plus" license to new
codeless ham ticket. Please respond directly...

;-)

In a related development to the latest FCC rule
change, NoCode International has declared victory in
their long standing mission to abolish the code
testing requirement. As a result, the website
www.nocode.org will be renamed
www.BringBackTheCode.org or www.WeWereOnlyJoking.com,
or www.Knowcode.com. All memberships will be
automatically transferred. We need submissions on why
we need the code back ASAP, the winner will recieve a
2 year membership, free newsletters, and the new "We
(Heart) the Code" bumper sticker.