[TenTec] Orion II question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II question
From: "John" <brazos@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 14:23:10 -0500
Hello All Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !   I just got a Orion II and have
a question .  I now have two ten tec speakers and I would like to use them both
for a stereo out put .   Both working when on vfo 1  and both working when on
vfo b .  I tried putting a stereo splitter into audio out at the rear panel and
run audio to each speaker from the splitter but I can only get one to work ?
the audio menu shows vfo a and b to be both .  any help would be greatly
appreciated .  John