Re: [TenTec] Orion Serial Connection Baud Rate

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Serial Connection Baud Rate
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 16:43:54 -0500
The baud rate for the Orion is fixed at 57600 baud.  And a DOS program does
have a limiot of 9600 baud so I would say you casnnot do it with NA.  But CT
looks just like NA and is now free and does have a windows version that
works with the Orion.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain