Re: [TenTec] Class A

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Class A
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:37:11 -0600
> Dave, you hit the nail on the head with this one. I think of
> it as the "golden rule" of cw. If a guy is sending slower
> then what you usually do, slow down to his speed. That's how
> it used to be.

Yep.. Perhaps the problem now is that the guys haven't figured out where the
speed control is on their keyboards.

In my worthless opinion, keyboard CW isn't "CW".  It may sound like CW, it
may meet the international definition of CW as an emission type, but it's
nothing more than some schmuck typing on a keyboard.

(end of rant)

Grant/NQ5T