Re: [TenTec] AM Receiver distortion in Orion II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] AM Receiver distortion in Orion II
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:03:24 -0800
The EQ settings were flat on both radios.  Actually, there is no receive EQ
setting in the TS-870, and the receive EQ on the O2 V.2.037j does not work
on AM.  Each receiver was fed to a Behringer UB1202 mixer (settings flat)
feeding a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 card in my laptop, also flat.

On your graph Martin, is the vertical axis time?  If so, how much time is
being displayed?  I'm not quite sure how to read that.

      Ron N6IE
 www.N6IE.com
(Formerly N6AHA)