[TenTec] Orion Receiver Distortion Solved but Now How Do I key it?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Receiver Distortion Solved but Now How Do I key it?
From: "Ken Brookner" <kenb@brookner.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:58:20 -0800
Bill, i key my OI through the AUX DIN (i use writelog, or several
rtty/psk/whatever programs -- shouldn't matter).  my distortion problem is
intermittent.  never been able to really track it down to what was causing
it.  everything going to the AUX connector is isolated either with optos or
1:1 transformers.  try plugging your key line back into the AUX port and see
if your headphone distortion returns.  it might not.

glad that solved the mystery, Bill.  it at least gives you a place to start
tracking things down.

73,
ky5g