Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 HW Noise Blanker

To: Carl Moreschi <n4py@arrl.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 HW Noise Blanker
From: "Rick Westerman, NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:54:36 +0100
Carl, that's true, they do take a bit of time to fine tune, but once
tuned, you usually don't have to retune much.
So you may lose a QSO or two, but afterwards you can operate.

I have never used the MFJ so I cannot comment on it.
I can only say that I rarely saw my two units because the boys here in
the Bavarian Contest Club were always loaning them out for contest
expeditions.

73
Rick