Re: [TenTec] Orion/O2 Drift Problem-who is interested in a fix?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion/O2 Drift Problem-who is interested in a fix?
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:21:00 -0800
Looks interesting and one that might be worthy of consideration.  Here's a
question:  is the phase noise specification of the Orion dependant *only* on
the phase noise characteristic of the TCXO, or are there other contributing
factors?  IOW would reducing the phase noise of the current TCXO improve the
final phase noise spec of the radio?

      Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
  Results Radio, LLC