Re: [TenTec] Orion/O2 Drift Problem-who is interested in a fix?

To: <bjw@byron.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion/O2 Drift Problem-who is interested in a fix?
From: "Ron Zond" <k3miy@csonline.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:16:25 -0500
Hi guys

Back in 1960 W1BU and KH6UK did 1296 MHz moonbounce using CW.
W1BU started with a 1 Hz signal and multiplied it to 1296 Hz 0r thereabouts
to give a tone that KH4UK could copy. As you can see, stability was quite
necessary.
QST has all the details, including the conversion chain. Makes for
interesting rrading.

Ron
K3MIY