Re: [TenTec] O-II Antenna tuner

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O-II Antenna tuner
From: "Lee Armitage" <LEE@GJ.NET>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:32:16 -0700
What I was told by Scott at Ten Tec that they do not sell an auto tuner as
an accessory for the Orion II, except that it is installed when ordered new.

When I asked it I could return an Orion II purchased without auto tuner
later to have an auto tuner added, the answer was "no".

I would hope Ten Tec will repair or replace an auto tuner if needed if
installed by them when purchased new.

I am only repeating what I thought I heard when I ordered my Orion II.

Anyone can call Scott at Ten Tec to confirm this and it may be I did not
understand the policy regarding auto tuners.

I purchased an auto tuner for resale value even though I do not use it now.

When I traded in my Orion I,  I got $300 more because it had an AT
installed.

Lee N0LYW