[TenTec] Updates on OMNI

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Updates on OMNI
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:51:18 -0600
I was reading back in the forum history and noticed where the OMNI I had some
problems with: meter jumping, frequency stability,
sensitivity issues after being owned a while, ect.

Have these issues been dealt with yet? I am looking at getting a used ORION but
certainly don't want to loose the reliability I have
here.

I used to enjoy working on radios all the time, and am still an electronics
technician, but use my Ham Time as a time for relaxation
and enjoyment. In other words I don't want to have to be troubleshooting the
rig, just want to use it for CW Dxing and Contesting.

Any updates on this on the OMNI I would be appreciated.

Tnx bob ad5vj