[TenTec] Orion II and THP HL 1.5KFX question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II and THP HL 1.5KFX question
From: "M. Todd Miskel" <kt0dd@bresnan.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:26:17 -0700
Hello, has anyone coupled their O2 to a Tokyo Hy Power HL 1.5KFX and hooked up
the auto band switching option? I know THP supplies auto bandswitching cables
for the Yaecomwood radios but they dont list a cable for Orion. If anyone has
done this, did you make your own cable for bandswitching (and how difficult was
it to make?), or does THP offer one for the O2 that I don't know about. Thanks
for any info. 73, Todd